PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Published: August 9, 2023
Last Updated: August 9, 2023
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website https://4thdimension.gr (“our site“).
- Who we are and how to contact us – paragraph 1.
- By using our site, you accept these terms – paragraph 2.
- There are other terms that may apply to you – paragraph 3.
- We may make changes to these terms – paragraph 4.
- We may make changes to our site – paragraph 5.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site – paragraph 6.
- Our site is only for users in GCC– paragraph 7.
- Prohibited uses – paragraph 8.
- How you may use material on our site – paragraph 9.
- Do not rely on information on our site – paragraph 10.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to paragraph 11.
- We are not responsible for any damage – paragraph 12.
- How we may use your personal information – paragraph 13.
- We are not responsible for viruses, and you must not introduce them – paragraph 14.
- Rules about linking to [and from] our site – paragraph 15.
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes? – paragraph 16.
- Our trade marks are registered – paragraph 17.
- General – paragraph 18.
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Welcome to 4th Dimension Technologies. Greece website.
The following Terms and Conditions describe the terms and rules governing the use of Fourth Dimension Technologies website, which is located at www.4thdimension.gr (”We”). We are incorporated in Greece and our place of business is at 49 Mitropetrova Street, Athens 11476, Greece.
Our VAT number is EL801887847.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line at +30 2106201336.
- BY USING OUR SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
Additional terms may apply to any promotion, competition, or draw appearing on this site.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Your continued use of our site after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions and they shall be binding on you. These terms were most recently updated on 10/8/2023.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons, including in the event of system failure, maintenance, or repair, or for any other reasonable cause. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal where possible.
- OUR SITE IS ONLY FOR USERS IN GCC
Our site is directed to people residing in GCC. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- PROHIBITED USES OF OUR SITE
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards as set out in Paragraph 17.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam), and
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to:
- Access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt (i) any part of our site, (ii) any equipment or network on which our site is stored, (iii) any software uses in the provision of our site, or (iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights on our site and in the material published on it (“our material”). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You agree that in using our material you shall (except as where otherwise agreed in writing with us) use them only in accordance with the following permitted uses:
- viewing them on a computer screen and printing no more than one copy of them for your personal use.
- draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- where, and to that extent only, permission to download and store them is specifically granted, downloading, and storing our materials on the hard disk of your computer or portable media but not making any further transfer or copy of it, and
- making such other use (if any) of them only as specifically authorised by us.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text, unless otherwise expressly authorised by us in writing.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site, including product descriptions, is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, including social media sites, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR OTHER NEGATIVE EFFECTS
We may not be held liable under any circumstances for any damage and/or for any other negative effect that may result from the access to the website content and/or the use of the information and services provided therein. All our content shall be provided “as is”. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO AND FROM OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site on any website or digital media platform that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
In addition to the above, the website to which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards and the standards set out below:
- You must not replicate the homepage of our site.
- You must not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our site.
- You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our site without our express written permission, and
- Your website or digital media platform does not contain any content that is distasteful, offensive, controversial, or defamatory, that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
Links on our site to third-party websites are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you will leave our website. We have not reviewed these third-party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites, their content or availability. Therefore, we do not endorse or make any representations about these sites, any material found on them or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decided to access any of the third-party websites linked to our site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
- OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
“Fourth Dimension Technologies” name and associated logo are a registered trademark. All trademarks, whether registered or unregistered and graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons are the intellectual property rights owned by us and neither they nor confusingly similar versions may be used by you without our prior consent. You are not permitted to use any of these intellectual property rights without our approval unless they are part of the material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site in paragraph 10. All products and product names are trademarks, registered or unregistered, of their respective owners.
Copyright in the rights to the content is owned by either Fourth Dimension Technologies. Greece or the creator of the material. No title or copyright is transferred to you.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
Published: August 9, 2023
Last Updated: August 9, 2023