Upgrade to a Stratasys J850, J835 or J826 3D Printer and GET 40% off plus a FREE “Make it Real” Training Package!
Trade in your Stratasys® Eden or Connex.
Upgrade to the new standard of design and ultra-realistic simulation. Trade-in your Eden™ or Connex™for a new Statasys® J850™, J835™ or J826 system and get a 40% discount. Also, receive a FREE “Make it Real” exclusive Training Package (includes J8-Series Color Learning Path Self-paced learning and one seat for two Stratasys Academy classroom trainings).3
New materials and additional capacity
- Produce concept models fast with DraftGrey™ and
- VeroUltraClear™ for high clarity with outstanding transparency. Light transmittance of 86% in comparison to glass – similar to polycarbonate (PC).
- Print 7 materials simultaneously – enabling printing of full color, flexible, and transparent parts at the same
Materials cost reduction
- Reduce your material cost by as much as 52% compared to the rest of the Stratasys portfolio with the new, more efficient 4kg
- Print up to four times faster than an Eden/Connex.
Even more user friendly
- Features an easy-to-use touch screen—no keyboard or mouse is required (Windows 10 compatible).
- Great resolution (down to 14 μm layers sing four print modes: endless combi nations of color, transparency, flexibility and mimic textures such as leather, wood etc.
MAKE it REAL Training Package
- J8-Series – Self-paced Color Learning Path
- One seat for two classroom trainings: Color for Stratasys J-series (2 Days) and Color Texturing Expert (3 Days)
* Not to be combined with any other offer. No substitutions. No additional discounts allowed on this promotion. PO must be received on or before December 31, 2020. Trade-in printers MUST be returned to Stratasys. No “stacking” of discounts on trade-ins
Contact Us and get your next project printed on a J8xx.
Request a Quote - SSYS Trade In 40%
©2020 Stratasys Ltd. All rights reserved. Stratasys, Stratasys signet, Stratasys, PolyJet, J55, GrabCAD Print are trademarks or registered trademarks of Stratasys Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. PANTONE® and all other Pantone trademarks are the property of PANTONE LLC. Used with Permission of PANTONE LLC, under li- cense agreement with Stratasys Ltd. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners. Product specifications subject to change without notice. Printed in the USA.PR_PJ_Q2 2020 J55 trade-in_ROW_0520a