Nothing communicates design ideas faster than a three-dimensional part or model. With a 3D Printer, you can bring CAD files and design ideas to life. Test form, fit and function – and as many design iterations as you like with functional ABS and ABSplus parts.
3D Printers are ideal for office use, allowing you to create onsite perfect working models directly from your CAD, made of tough ABS plastic that can be sanded, milled, drilled, painted and even electro-plated. Each system operates quietly and there are no noxious fumes or toxic materials that require venting and/or special handling.
3D Printers can accelerate time-to-market, by shortening the design & development cycle, reduce production costs, by eliminating expensive product revisions late in the development cycle, and create better designs & therefore better products, allowing designers to give shape to their ideas quickly and easily.
One of the advantages of 3D printing is the physical representation of the proposed designs in the form of a 3D model, providing the ability for the customer/manager/client to conceptually visualize the design leading to a more accurate evaluation and improvement of the design. Below are a few more benefits of 3D printing.
- Test Form, Fit & Function
- Proof of Concept
- Cost Reduction
- Only desirable products progress towards the final production stage
- Products get to market faster
- Higher quality products
- Builds strong, durable ABS thermoplastic parts without post-treatment
- The system is office friendly, no special installation is necessary
- The building process is environmental conscious
- Vacuum forming
- Marketing tools
- Product mockups
- Mitigate Risk
- Producing New Shapes And Structure Is Easy
- Prototyping & Manufacturing
- Jigs & Fixtures